marți, 20 octombrie 2009

My home is my Castle!

Home is the greatest place where i’m feeling best. It doesen’t matter where it is, what is made of or how big it is. It’s nothing more important for me than coming home and meet all my family, where i’m feeling safe.
Even if a house is made of brick, wood or anything else the most important is the atmosphere inside.
My home is wonderful! Not because it’s made of brick and it has big winodws. It’s wonderful because inside there are the people I care the most, my family. Inside, the house is large and cosy. It has two floors. On the ground floor, there is a spacoius living room, a kitchen equipped with nice furniture, a bedroom and also a bathroom. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom too.
Anyway, home is where your heart is and my heart is with my family.



By Diana Ciurdar

6 comentarii:

  1. I think I found a mistake: “metter”. But the rest of the text is good. I really liked it. Especially when you say “home is where your heart is”. Very nice saying.

    Icoanr Doru Emanuel

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I like very much what you sad about your home. I would say the same. It's a good text. I like it. But there are two mistakes: "doesn't" and "windows".


    Horga Ligia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I think you are perfectly right. It doesn't matter how the house looks, the most important thing is how you feel inside, with your family. If you can be yourself in your house, then that is the perfect place for you. I liked the part where you said ,,home is where your heart is, and my heart is with my family,, . In fact,I'm talking nonsense , I liked the whole text. Bravo, Diana you should be a writter.

    Ilies Iulia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You're absolutely right. "It’s nothing more important for me than coming home and meet all my family, where I'm feeling safe." I like that part. It's like there are two Universes for you: the world - noisy, stressful - and your home - a cosy and safe place with friendly people inside of it - your family. I also love the feeling of being in the middle of my family.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. There were a few mistakes but overal the ideea was good and I relly liked the part where you said that you liked you home because inside there are the people you care the most

    Bochis Teodora

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. How to make money off of sports betting and gambling using
    How to make money off of sports 바카라 사이트 betting and gambling งานออนไลน์ using machine learning to make money betting on gambling. It is not easy. youtube to mp3

    RăspundețiȘtergere